Subscribe Now

* You will receive the latest news and updates from posts

Trending News

By using our website, you agree to the use of our cookies.

Blog Post

Home Forums ChatRoom WHAT HAVE BEEN YOUR BEST AND WORST DATES?

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by S.Tesfay.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Date nights have always been something I’ve enjoyed. You can dress up and look your best, wine and dine in beautiful restaurant settings, Or if you’re more of the adventurous type, jump out of a place with your significant other; skydiving that is.

What has been some of your best and worst dates?

Spill the details below!

Check out my latest video for some date night outfit ideas! Link in post ♡Date Night Outfits

#1351 Reply
    Fini-G

After talking to a girl for about a month I took her to an Arsenal game. They played against Bournemouth in the Emirates stadium. I’m a big Arsenal fan and she has never been to a football game. We both were really looking forward to it. It was a great game and Arsenal won (ofcourse). Her reaction after seeing her walk into the stadium is something I won’t forget. She was excited to say the least. I also got very excited to watch my favorite team play in real life. After the game I took her to a restaurant that she’s never been to before but she liked it very much. Our stomachs were filled by great dishes and we ended the day with a film at the cinema. We were both happy about the day and it was definitely my best date.

I have nothing to say about a bad date because I never had one and hopefully I won’t get any in the future.

#1355 Reply
    J Jessica

Best date: Has to be when he took me to this big arcade in Central. It was my first time but the best thing about this date is that it was our first date and we laughed throughout! After this, we had a long walk along the river Thames getting to know each other.

Worst date: Haven’t had one and I pray that I never will!

#1356 Reply
    S.Tesfay

My best date has to be the double date I had with you when we all went to the water park together and went tgi’s and to a bar after. Defo a date to remember I had so much fun that day.

My worst date was probably when I went to stake and lobster with a guy I was talking to at the time. He was a really nice guy, made me laugh and conversation was flowing but then he had to ruin things when he started snapping at the waiters and call them several times to come a refill our champagne glasses. The way he went about it wasn’t very polite a made me fell very awkward and uncomfortable.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: WHAT HAVE BEEN YOUR BEST AND WORST DATES?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: